KRISTIN WILLIAMS, MA, LMFTA
I specialize in treating couples with unsatisfactory sexual relationships. I help couples sort through resentment, discontent, and unhappiness to find a more pleasurable and connected relationship, both in and out of the bedroom.
My style is engaging, dynamic, and warm. I pride myself on being an LGBTQ+, kink, and poly-friendly therapist with an insatiable curiosity for relationships and their dynamics.
Originally from Colorado, I moved to Seattle three years ago with my long-term partner and fur children. I enjoy exploring all the Pacific Northwest has to offer, including hiking, snowboarding, and paddle boarding.
Professional Counseling Experience
- NAVOS Mental Health Child, Couple, and Family Therapist
- Compass Behavioral Health Day Treatment Program Supervisor
- Pacific Lutheran University Couple and Family Therapist Intern
- M.A., Marriage and Family Therapy, Pacific Lutheran University, 2017
- B.A., Psychology, University of Colorado, 2012
Marriage and Family Therapist Associate, #MG60791245, under supervision from Elisabeth Esmiol Wilson.
Rates and Appointments
Kristin's rate is $100 for 50-minute sessions and $150 for 90-minute sessions. She is not paneled with insurance but can provide a Superbill for out of network reimbursement. Appointments can be made through her online calendar below, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 206-203-1841.