Professional Counseling Experience
- NAVOS Mental Health Child, Couple, and Family Therapist
- Compass Behavioral Health Day Treatment Program Supervisor
- Pacific Lutheran University Couple and Family Therapist Intern
- M.A., Marriage and Family Therapy, Pacific Lutheran University, 2017
- B.A., Psychology, University of Colorado, 2012
Marriage and Family Therapist Associate, #MG60791245, under supervision from Elisabeth Esmiol Wilson.
KRISTIN WILLIAMS, MA, LMFTA
I specialize in working with couples rebuilding relationships after infidelity. Many of my clients are in crisis after a recent discovery of betrayal. My work helps to transform shock, betrayal, guilt, and shame into mutual trust and connection, restored communication, and satisfactory relationships.
My style is engaging, dynamic, and warm. I pride myself on being an LGBTQ+, kink, and poly-friendly therapist with an insatiable curiosity for relationships and their dynamics.
Originally from Colorado, I moved to Seattle three years ago with my long-term partner and fur children. I enjoy exploring all the Pacific Northwest has to offer, including hiking, snowboarding, and paddle boarding.
Rates and Appointments
Kristin's rate is $100 for 50-minute sessions and $150 for 90-minute sessions. She is not paneled with insurance but can provide a Superbill for Out of Network Reimbursement. Appointments can be made through her online calendar below, emailing email@example.com, or by phone 206-203-1841.